A Fireworks Blast is the ??th case of the game and the 1st case of Green Valley.
To be added
- Caesar Tottenhall (Burnt to death by fireworks)
- George Tottenhall
- Clinton Rogers - Fireworks controller (25) [Suspect is an explosive expert, wears a scarf, uses lip balm and is 5'9".]
- George Tottenhall - Victim's brother (24) [Suspect is an explosive expert, wears a scarf, uses lip balm, is 5'9" and has an A+ blood type.]
- Nadeem Karjilian - Chemist (31) [Suspect is an explosive expert, wears a scarf, uses lip balm and has an A+ blood type.]
- Gloria Roach - Building's superintendent (46) [Suspect uses lip balm.]
- Danielle Hampton - Student (15) [Suspect wears a scarf, uses lip balm and has an A+ blood type.]
- The killer is an explosive expert.
- The killer wears a scarf.
- The killer uses lip balm.
- The killer is 5'9" (175 cm).
- The killer's blood type is A+.
Open field; Fireworks launcher
Warehouse; Work table
Subway station; Seats
- Investigate Open field. (Clues: Victim's Body, Unlit firework)
- Autopsy Victim's Body.
- Talk to Clinton Rogers about the fireworks. (Prerequisite: Autopsy Victim's Body)
- Investigate Warehouse. (Clues: Torn notes)
- Examine Torn notes (Result: Notes)
- Analyze Unlit firework. (Evidence: The killer is an explosive expert)
- Talk to the victim's brother about his brother's death.